Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gavin Robert Buhler






On Sunday October 25th I went into labor at 21 weeks. We went to the hospital but by the time we got there I was already dilated to 5cm. They transferred me to Dixie Regional and at 12:26 am on Monday October 26th I gave birth to an absolutely beautiful 15.1 ounces and 10 inches long baby boy. We named him Gavin Robert. He was so active kicking his little legs and grabbing at different things. But we knew we couldn't keep him. At 2:06am Gavin went home to his Heavenly Father. I feel very blessed for the time I got to spend with my little boy, and I miss him terribly. We were lucky enough to have him blessed and given a name. We held his funeral on Friday October 30th. Again we were blessed and Gavin was buried with Berni's Mom and Dad in American Fork. I feel like they are taking good care of him!

Gavin, I miss you so much!! I know you are ok and you are with God. I can't wait to someday be able to see you again. You are so precious to me and your dad. I know he loves you and I love you too. I will see you again one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaley he is perfect. I have a lot of sympathy for you and bernie-you must be very strong to go through that. I love little gavin! Call me if you need anything!love you kaley

Kylen and Adrienne said...

What a special little guy! We all look forward to meeting him someday, too! We love you guys and are here for you anytime, anywhere.