Saturday, August 15, 2009

11 weeks and 1 day

We had a little scare on Monday this week. I thought I was losing the infant alien on board, so I went to the hospital to make sure. Luckily everything was good. And I even got to see my little passenger, she/he is so cute. Very small about an inch and 1/2 long. But she was kicking away and her little heartbeat was going quick. I would say the trip was worth it. I don't know if I will still think that way when we get the bill!! yikes!

Last weekend was also Stephanie and Daniel Bates wedding!! Congrats to the happy couple. The reception was absolutely gorgeous. It was nice also, we got to see a lot of Berni's family, which we hardly get to see. It was nice to be around so many Buhler's and know that they have to put up with the harassing BUHLER!! that everyone thinks is so funny.

I am not grumpy at all, but these hormones make it seem that way! lol!

While we were up in Logan for the reception we got to announce to Berni's family that we were expecting. I played a little coy with my family and made them guess. Not Berni, the first second he saw someone it was a hug and "Kaley's pregnant". At least I know he is excited. It was a great week. And I have started my countdown. 203 days to go.

1 comment:

Rich and Kristl said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I am so excited. I will add you to my list so I can check back often. Glad all is going well.