Sunday, August 2, 2009

For real this time



So I am going to count this as my first blog, because I made this then pretty much abandoned it. A lot has changed in the last year and it's time to catch up and learn how to use this darn thing!!

First off, we are in the process of adopting Berni's nephew Logan. He is 2 and a terrible half!! But he is so sweet and he has made our lives so joyful. If everything goes according to plan and I hope it does he will legally be ours September 20th!! We are keeping our fingers crossed. He has been living with us for 5 months and though it has been an adjustment, but he has been worth it. It really is awesome how much you can love someone.


Also before Logan arrived, Berni's little brother Morgen came to stay with us before his mission. He was called to San Antonio, TX. The home of real hot sauce. mmmm... He left less than a month before Logan got here. I was sad they didn't get to see each other before Morgen left, But there will be plenty of time in the future!!

Berni and I are just working away and playing the parent role so we are happy. Also, We will be welcoming a new addition to our family as well. We were surprised to find out that we are 10 weeks along and due at the end of February. Very nervous, and yet very excited!!

I have so many more things to add but I will do some of that later!!

No comments: